Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Freebie and Sale!

I can't believe St. Patrick's Day is already here this weekend!  This March has flown by, and I almost forgot to post this cute St. Patrick's Day Color by sight word freebie.  Please enjoy this freebie and check out my other St. Patrick's Day products including a Literacy and Math Activity and Center Pack, St. Pat's Bingo, a Math Roll and Cover Game, and a CVC Shamrock matching game.  All my St. Patrick's Day items will be 20% off until next Friday.  Hope you all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! I just saw your shout out on TpT's Facebook for hitting the $20,000 mark in sales! THAT IS AWESOME! WAY-TO-GO Mama!

    Leigh
    The Applicious Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leigh! It has been a great year! Both personally and professionally!

    ReplyDelete