Sunday, October 6, 2013

Finally Updated! Flash Freebie!

Attention, last minute Sunday lesson planners, Flash FREEBIE!  Wow, I finally completed an update on my best seller that was long overdue!  My Solids, Liquids and Gases Unit was my first unit I ever created, and my best seller, I have updated the fonts, printables, and added a new experiment.  This is one of my favorite units to teach, and easily adaptable for many grade levels.  It has many hands-on activities that my kiddos love!  It is free for two hours tonight only!  Enjoy, I hope it saves you some planning!  Make sure to follow me on TPT and Facebook to more Freebies and ideas!


1 comment:

  1. So sad I missed the flash freebie! Looks like a great unit! Hopefully I can catch another one soon.
    Samantha Cortez
    mrsscortez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete