Friday, February 1, 2013

New President's Day Unit

I just completed this President's Day and U.S. Symbols Activity Pack!  I can't wait to use it later this month!  It includes vocabulary cards to use as a word wall or in a writing center, fact cards and fill  in the blank activities for Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and many U.S. symbols, these will be great for centers!  It also includes printable books All About Abraham Lincoln, All About George Washington, and U.S. Symbols.  For writing activities, it has bubble maps for Abraham Lincoln and George Washington, A President Report Sheet, and If I Were President Sheet.  I can't wait to see my kiddos responses on the If I Were President...!   I would love to hear what others do to Celebrate President's Day, please comment below with your favorite President's Day Activity. 

Click here to check out this packet: 

No comments:

Post a Comment