Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to School Fun and Freebie!

I can't believe it is back to school time already!  Some states have even been back for weeks!  Luckily due to maternity leavev, I won't have to return until the middle of October, but I still have been creating some new things to get to know my new students once I do return.  Since I work with ELL students, who are often reluctant to speak and share, I love to have ready to go get to know you sharing activities.   Something new this year, it a cute, fun printable All About ______ pages.  It  is great for older and younger students, there are 14 different girl or boy styles to choose from.  It can also be great for an open house activity with younger students and their parents.

I would love to hear what fun get to know you activities you did or plan to do for back to school.  For the first five comments, I will send the commenters one of these products for free!



This book is great for younger students:





No comments:

Post a Comment